- Alcoholics/Narcotics Anonymous Link : http://www.aa.org/Phone : 649-232-1029Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 7:30pm Downtown Provo, Drug Unit located in the Sam’s Building, between the Airport and Blue Hills round-about
- Kiwanis Club (Grand Turk)
Meets Tuesdays 1:00PM, Womens’ Federation Building.
- Kiwanis Club (Providenciales) Phone : 649-231-3198
Meets every wednesday at 7:00PM at Winky’s Cafe.
- Provo Chamber of Commerce Phone : 649-332-6418
Meets first Monday of the month at 7PM at The Palms Resort.
- Red Cross Link : http://www.redcross.org.uk/en/Where-we-work/Overseas/Overseas-Branches/Turks-and-Caicos-IslandsPhone : 649-946-5152
The Turks & Caicos Island Red Cross is an overseas branch of the British Red Cross.
- Rotary Club (Grand Turk) Link : https://www.facebook.com/Rotary-Club-of-Grand-Turk-390309184435685/timeline/Phone : 649-946-2105
Meets every Wednesday at 1:00PM at Bohio Dive Lodge.
- Rotary Club (Providenicales) Link : http://www.rotary.tc
Meets every Thursday at 6:30PM at Gilley’s in Leeward.
- TCSPCA Link : http://tcspca.tc
The TCSPCA offices located at Suzie Turn Plaza offers advice and supplies for all animals, indigneous or imported. We are a charitable organization and all purchases go back to the TCSPCA
- Truth about Drugs guide Link : http://www.offthewagon.org/the-real-facts-about-drugs/
If you’re not very familiar with drug use and abuse, you should start by understanding the different classes of drugs. Drug abuse often starts as recreational drug use. Sometimes, individuals are predisposed to becoming addicted. Other times, the very nature of the drug itself makes the person physically dependent on it.