- Talbot’s Adventures Link : http://talbotsadventures.com/Phone : 649-333-3603 / 649-243-0271Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Talbot’s Adventures is a Professional native boat charter company that offers affordable and customized tours specializing in various boating activities here in the Turks and Caicos, such as Deep Sea Fishing, Bottom Fishing, Bone Fish /Kayaking, Turtle Watching/Tagging, Snorkeling, Whale watching etc.
- TCI Ferry Link : http://www.tciferry.com/Phone : 649-946-540 / 649-231-4191Email : email@example.com
Inter Island Ferry Operator
North Caicos 5 times Daily.
South Caicos 2 times Weekly.
Tours & Excursions.
Luxury Boat Charters.
Personal Water Craft (PWC) Safari’s
and much much more…
Hours of operation
6am to 6 pm Mon – Sat. 8am – 5pm Sun & Holidays
- TCI Helicopters Ltd Phone : 649-432-4354Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Island Helicopter Aerial Tours, Private helicopter charters, airport transfers, aerial photography. Book online or by telephone.
- TCI Safari Tours Link : http://www.tcisafaritours.com/Phone : 649-343-8688
An Innovative tour company with exciting, off-the-beaten-track routes exposing you to the island’s most scenic locations, fun and outgoing guides, and specially designed jeeps to ensure your comfort. Showing you around Pirate’s Cove and Sapodilla and places where only the locals go! Have a sneak peek on the pelican beach and secret hideaways all over the island. Imagine walking down a deserted beach on the beautiful paradise island, but not only can you do that, snorkelling in the Caribbean sea can be the highlight of your journey with us and our professional and well trained team will promise to deliver the best in service as you explore the underwater world.
- The Humpback Dive Shack Link : http://www.humpbackdiveshack.comPhone : 649-946-2197
Enjoy pristine coral reefs, deep drop offs and stunning visibility while diving or snorkeling in Grand Turk’s turquoise blue warm waters all year round.
From January to April you can observe Humpback Whales in their natural surrounding and if you’re lucky you may get the experience of a lifetime and swim with these gentle giants.
We believe in small groups and personalized service for a big experience and would love to share a Grand Turk adventure with you!
- The Turks & Caicos National Museum Link : http://tcmuseum.org/Phone : 649-946-2160 / 505-216-1795
Explore the island’s Culture & History, roam through our exhibits on Nature & Environment, keep up with the latest museum events and follow our projects, both old and new. Plan your visit and discover for yourself how we came to be the “best little museum in the Caribbean” and called “a little gem” by travel blogs.
- Tiny’s Taxi & Tours PRESENTS “Taste of TCI Food Tours” Link : http://www.tasteoftcifoodtours.comPhone : 649-331-7004Email : email@example.com
Lookin ‘ for “real” TCI food and fun? Taste of TCI Food Tours is a 3 hour walking, riding food tour visiting 7 locations that are native Turks and Caicos Islanders favorite spots to enjoy great food.
Between the solitude of paradise and the luxurious haven of international flair hotels, restaurants, and shopping in the Grace Bay area – you probably won’t get to experience what real Turks and Caicos Islander food, fun, and culture is all about. If you want to experience TCI outside of the all-inclusive bubble, step off the beaten track with us…
We aim to show you what our country is really all about and take you on a crash course of our history, music, food, culture, and island so that you leave with a slice of paradise and Turks & Caicos Islands hospitality to take back with you.
From the nature enthusiast, to the soca dancehall champion in you, this authentic local tour will wet your Caribbean appetite.
Come along for a fun, unforgettable TCI experience!
- Trade Wind Tours Link : https://www.facebook.com/TradewindtoursPhone : 649-232-3264 / 649-342-5613Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and Joined us at Trade Wind Tours!!! Come see the Pristine Waters, Gorgeous reefs and Breathtaking sunset of the Turks and Caicos Islands!! Tailor the perfect adventure like you have never had before and have the time of your life. We are a luxury boat tour company that offers Tubing, Snorkelling, Tours & Cruises, Islands Hopping, Private Island Getaway, Beach BBQ and Beach Drop off.
- Tropical Waves Water Sports Link : http://www.tropicalwavestci.comPhone : 649-332-5707
Best way to explore the south side of the islands with Tropical Waves jet ski rentals guided and unguided in designated area kayaking and paddle boarding into Chalk Sound rent a lounge beach chair and enjoy Sapodilla Bay beach.
- Turk’s Head Brewery Link : http://www.turksheadbrewery.tcPhone : 649-941-3637x1005Email : email@example.com
Join us today for a guided tour of the Turks and Caicos’ Islands National Beer, Turk’s Head! Get a bird’s eye view of the whole brewing process, from grain to packaging, and then savour all the flavourful beer that Turk’s Head has to offer!
- Undersea Explorer Link : http://www.caicostours.com/Phone : 649-231-0006Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Provo’s greatest adventure. Take a ride beneath the waves in our semi-submarine. Suitable for all ages.
- Unique Tours & Rentals Link : https://www.facebook.com/tciuniquePhone : 649-441-8687Email : email@example.com
Unique Tours & Rentals is a company that provides an outstanding experience through our staff and our tours by continuously providing fun, adventure, romantic and informative unique tours that will truly be an unforgettable experience.
We provide tours and rentals such as Snuba Diving, Surf Fishing( cast fishing), Horse Back riding, Hobie Cat (lessons/rentals), Iron Man( road bicycle tour), Metal Detector Adventure, Pedal Board( rentals) Kayak (rentals).
- Walking & Riding Bird Trail Tours Link : http://tcmuseum.org/Phone : 649-946-2160 / 505-216-1795
(By The Turks and Caicos National Museum)
Contact the Turks and Caicos National Museum for more information.
- Waterplay Provo Link : http://www.waterplayprovo.com/Phone : +1 649 231 3122Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WaterPlay Provo offers the best water sports activities for exciting vacations for families, groups, couples and individuals. The Turks and Caicos Islands have so much more than just award winning beaches. For those wanting more active family vacations, our team can organize a range of beach and ocean activities, teach you new sports together or take you on kiteboarding adventures!
We offer kitesurfing lessons and rentals, windsurfing lessons and rentals stand up paddle boarding (SUP) tours and rentals, kayak tours and rentals, fat tire bikes, SUP Yoga, swimming coaching and sailing lessons.
- Whale Watching Link : http://www.saltcaydivers.tc/Phone : 649-241-1009
Salt Cay is considered “Whale Headquarters” as the magnificent Humpback whales pass right in front of Salt Cay through the 7,000 ft Columbus Passage. Captain Ollie, born and raised in salt Cay, has the eyes of a hawk and can spot humpbacks if they are anywhere in the area. Breath taking whale watching excursions to watch the breeching and playing with their newborns. Hydrophones are provided so all participants can hear the beautiful songs of the Humpbacks while above and below the water.