- L’Oasis Boutique Phone : 649-946-5613
French designer clothing and swimwear. Located at The Saltmills in Grace Bay.
- Mama’s Phone : 649-946-5538
One stop souvenir shopping and hair braiding. Located at Ports of Call.
- Middle Caicos Co-op Link : http://www.middlecaicos.bizPhone : 649-231-4884Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Caicos Co-op : the largest selection of handmade TCI traditional handcrafts in the country. Located beside Daniels Cafe in the village of Conch Bar, the Middle Caicos Co-op sells only locally made handcrafts, supporting over 40 artisans across North and Middle Caicos. Established in 1998, the MCCo-op is a not for profit venture. Artisans are paid for their work on delivery and all marketing/sales and administration is volunteer. Demonstrations are available. Great gifts and meaningful souvenirs – something for everyone!
Open daily 11am to 4pm
- Nell’s Gift Shop Phone : 649-231-0051
Visit Nell’s gift shop conveniently located at Providenciales airport for your vacation souvenirs, postcards, books, magazines, candy etc.
- Paradise Arts Link : http://paradiseartsgallery.comPhone : (649) 941-3014
Located in the heart of Grace Bay in Providenciales at Unit#17 Saltmills. We carry a variety of local artists, who create art that encompasses the essence of the Turks and Caicos Islands.
All of our pieces are locally made – from the coveted handthrown ceramics of Brenda Ludington to carved shells by Stanford Handfield and the stamped silver jewelry of Atelys Adrian, to sample just a few.
Artists from around the world have flocked to the Turks and Caicos Islands, and Paradise Arts is proud to feature the works of those who now call these islands their home. We have a diverse representation of artists that use many different mediums, including Ceramics, Oils, Acrylics, Watercolors, Pastels, Photography, Prints, Jewelry, and various Crafts, such as salts, soaps, needlepoint and basket weaving.
- Royal Jewels Link : http://www.royaljewels.net/Phone : 649-946-8800
Royal Jewels is a leading luxury retailer of fine jewelry and exquisite timepieces and has a reputation built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. Authorized brands available include: Bvlgari, Bell & Ross, Corum, IWC, Mont Blanc, Longines, John Hardy, and many more.
- S. Walkin & Sons Phone : 649-946-4411
Distributor for Evinrude and Boston Whaler. Located Downtown.
- TCI Beach Buddies Link : http://www.tcibeachbuddies.com/Phone : 649-347-6414Email : TCIbeachbuddies@gmail.com
Whether you need travel essentials or you want to purchase gifts to remember your adventure forever, look no further than our TCIBEACHBUDDIES souvenir store, located conveniently at the Providenciales International Airport (Departure Lounge).
Our authentic products and exclusive services will enhance awareness of the islands’ rich culture and natural heritage and will certainly put a smile on your face!
- TCI Shellman Link : https://www.facebook.com/TCI-Shellman-396886563783526/Phone : 649-241-6414
Original conch-shell art, sea sponges, and sea stars by local handicraft artist, Stanford Handfield.
- The Goldsmith Link : https://www.facebook.com/GoldsmithTCIPhone : 649-946-4400
Souvenirs, jewellery, perfumes, watches, leather goods, cigars and electronics. Located at Caicos Cafe Plaza and Central Square.
- Treasure S & S Gifts Phone : 649-941-5247
T-shirts, tropical clothing, colourful souvenirs, and the island’s best hair braiding. Located at The Saltmills.
- Turks & Caicos National Trust Link : http://www.tcinationaltrust.com/Phone : 649-941-5710Email : email@example.com
Authentic locally made craft products from around the Turks & Caicos Islands. Woven straw and grass baskets, conch shell art, native Caicos sloops, books, T-shirts and more. Located at Town Centre Mall.
- Turquoise Duty Free Link : http://www.turquoisedutyfree.tc/Phone : 649-941-4833Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquors, wines, gifts, fine Cuban and Dominican cigars. Located at Providenciales International Airport departure lounge.
- Unicorn Bookstore Phone : 649-941-5458
Books, magazines, newspapers and local publications. Located at Graceway Shopping Centre on Leeward Highway.