Many visitors arrive to the Turks & Caicos by boat and enjoy our pristine waters. Private boaters are reminded that they must clear customs and immigration upon arrival.
The most popular tourism route by sea is aboard one of the dozens of cruise ships that now call on Turks and Caicos. You will arrive at a state of the art cruise ship terminal in Grand Turk and be able to enjoy a wide variety of activities, attractions and shopping.
Private boaters can use a number of facilities in Providenciales, most notably the full service Turtle Cove Marina (649-941-3781) that features extensive docking facilities, fuel, lodging, restaurants, washing facilities, Internet access as well as complete entry facilities.
Other marinas in Provo can be found at Leeward Marina (649-946-5553), South Side Marina (649-946-4747), and Caicos Marina and Shipyard (649-946-5600). South Dock is the main entry facility for large commercial boats and cargo.
Sapodilla Bay on the south side is the preferred anchorage for sail boats. Customs and Immigration clearance can be arranged in advance through Al Services (649-941-3267).
Boat repair services are available in Provo at:
- Walkin & Sons Marine Supply (Envirude, Johnson, Mercury) 649-946-4411
- Sonny’s Yahama: 649-231-0293, 649-231-4330
- MPL Enterprises, TCI Yamaha Products: 649-946-2227 & 231-0376
- Bombardier Seadoo, Mercury Outboard Sales: 649-946-5724
- Caicos Marine & Boatyard: 649-946-5600
- Caribbean Marine & Diesel: 649-946-5902