All requests to use any of the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board’s trademarked logos and slogans must be approved by the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board. In order to protect the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board from unauthorized or improper use of logos and slogans the Tourist Board has trademarked these identifiers.
The Turks & Caicos Tourist Board asks that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our official logos and slogans. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict compliance with these guidelines, please contact the Public Relations Department at email@example.com.
By requesting to use the logo and slogans you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the following guidelines.
1. You may not modify the logo in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance without prior approval.
2. You must use only the logo format provided by the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board.
3. All vendors or third-party entities must obtain permission each time they use any of the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board’s identifiers. Permission for previous uses and/or access to electronic files does not imply consent for continued use of the logo or slogan without specific approval.
4. When producing a co-branded communication piece, each organization’s logo should be of equal size.
5. Trademarked identifiers are not to be used in any manner that will discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation or any other basis.
If you are sharing the file with a designer or other approved entity, you acknowledge that you will share the guidelines with them and that they abide by the above guidelines. All logos are available in JPG and PDF formats.
The Turks & Caicos Tourist Board reserves the right, at any time and without cause, to modify or suspend these guidelines and withdraw any permission granted under any agreement to use any Turks & Caicos Tourist Board logos and slogans. The Turks & Caicos Tourist Board reserves the right to take action against any misuse or unfair, misleading, diluting, or infringing use of the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board’s slogans or logos.