Please be advised that all accommodation licenses expire on December 31st annually.
Please note that the renewal form can be found below for your perusal. All documents must be submitted along with completed form before an inspection can take place.
All requirements must be met before an inspection can take place
- Inspection by Environmental Health Department
- Inspection by Turks and Caicos Fire and Rescue Service
- Property must have a contract for fire service equipment by a licensed company.
- A copy of Owner/Manager’s passport
- Status card, work permit for manager or PRC
- If your application is for a renewal, a copy of your previous business license must be submitted
- Copy of summer and winter rates
You are also advised to contact the Quality Assurance Department at the Turks & Caicos Tourist Board to schedule the inspection of your property by telephone number 649-946-4970 or email email@example.com
Accommodations Standards Check List
You property will be evaluated on the conditions of the areas listed below. Damaged or defective areas will affect your overall score negatively. All areas must be clean from dust and defects such as; stains discoloration cracks, rusting and holes.
* Subject to change without notice
Areas of Interest
|Welcome and greeting, Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Windows, Light Fixtures, Vents and Fan Blades./td>|
|Living Room Area|
|Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Windows, Light Fixtures, Vents and Fan Blades. Chair Cushions, Televisions, Patio Furniture.|
|Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Windows, Light Fixtures, Vents and Fan Blades. Chair Cushions, Televisions, Telephone, Garbage Bin, Bed Frame, Bed Linen, Door Locks, Peep Holes, Door Frames.|
|Ceilings, Walls, Flooring, Windows, Light Fixtures, Toilet (bowl, seat, tank), Basin, Exhaust Fan, Bathtub/Shower Stall, Entrance Door, Guest Amenities (Soap, Shampoo, ect), Hair Dryer.|
|Grounds and Exterior of Building|
|Walls, Walkways, Roof, Windows, Doors and Frames, Stairways, Railings, Lighting, Signage, Garbage Area, Storage areas, Landscaping.|
|Ceilings, Walls, Floors, Windows and Window Treatments, Light Fixtures, Furniture, Lobby Area, Front Desk Area.|
* Kindly note that this list of areas is not exhaustive. We reserve the right to inspect any additional area of the property.