FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
The Turks and Caicos Islands Introduces
Destination-Wide Green Monday Travel Deals to Paradise
Available for One Day Only, Travelers Will Save Up to 65% Off Stays at
Participating Resorts Across Providenciales and its Sister Islands
PROVIDENCIALES, TURKS AND CAICOS (December 4, 2020) – The Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board, the exclusive tourism authority for the Turks and Caicos Islands, is pleased to announce Green Monday travel deals across the destination. Taking place for one-day only on December 14, 2020, the destination-wide sale beckons travelers to book now for savings of up to 65% off stays at participating resorts located on Providenciales as well as the Turks and Caicos’ sister islands from South Caicos to Ambergris Cay, all of which reopened for tourism in July with safety protocols designed to ensure safe travel.
“The Turks and Caicos Tourist Board is proud to have been safely welcoming back travelers to our ‘Beautiful by Nature’ paradise and we look forward to continuing to provide a haven for guests to enjoy a responsible and relaxing tropical retreat. Whether visitors are looking to escape the cold weather and visit our warm white sand beaches this winter, or plan ahead for a dream vacation to the Turks and Caicos Islands next spring or summer, we encourage them to take advantage of our one-day only destination-wide travel deals for the best savings of the year,” said Pamela Ewing, Director of Tourism for the Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board.
The Turks and Caicos Islands’ Green Monday destination-wide travel deals will go live for bookings on December 14, 2020 on the Tourist Board’s website (https://turksandcaicostourism.com/special-offers/) for one day only. A sampling of specials includes:
- Alexandra Resort – Located on world-renowned Grace Bay Beach, this all-inclusive resort is offering a savings of 65% on nightly rates. Call 1-800-284-0699 and mention booking code GREEN65.
- Ambergris Cay – This all-inclusive private island property is offering savings of 65% on nightly rates for travel January 2 through March 31, 2021. A 4-night stay minimum is required. Call 1-833-313-3172 and mention booking code GREEN65.
- Beach Enclave – Tucked away on secluded white-sand beaches, this luxurious collection of private villa resorts is offering 25% off published rates for travel January 5 through April 30, 2021. Book with rate code GNMON.
- Beaches Turks & Caicos – This all-inclusive, one-of-a-kind, family-friendly resort located on the island of Providenciales is offering guests up to 65% off per-person nightly rates for stays of 3 nights minimum.
- Bianca Sands on Grace Bay – Located on the world-famous Grace Bay Beach, this all-suite oasis is offering 35% off stays for travel December 14, 2020 through December 20, 2021.
- Grace Bay Club – Guests who book on Green Monday will receive 25% savings on standard room rates through October 31, 2021 at the iconic and original Grace Bay Club.
- Ocean Club Resorts – Travelers to both Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, separated by one mile of white sand on Grace Bay Beach, can save up to 30% on stays December 26, 2020 through April 30, 2021.
- Point Grace – An intimate boutique hotel inspired by West Indian architecture, Point Grace is offering travelers 25% off of standard room rates for travel now through October 31, 2021.
- Ports of Call Resort – The recently renovated, modern resort in Grace Bay is offering guests 25% off rooms, suites, and villas for travel December 15, 2020 through January 30, 2021. Book with discount code GREENMONDAY.
- Sailrock Resort – The perfect balance between spacious and intimate, this South Caicos resort is offering 25% off nightly rates with code BARBKF for travel January 3 through December 23, 2021.
- Seven Stars Resort & Spa – This premier property, which anchors Grace Bay Beach and presents white-glove service, five-star dining, and more, is offering a 50% savings on all rooms for stays between January 3 and July 31, 2021.
- The Somerset on Grace Bay – This intimate, beachfront paradise is offering 30% savings on accommodations, plus a $150 resort credit and the choice of complimentary airport transportation for 2, a conch and snorkel cruise, spa treatments for 2, or parasailing for 2. Valid on travel December 15, 2020 through August 31, 2021.
- The Meridian Club – Presenting an extraordinary hideaway experience, this 800-acre private island resort located on Pine Cay is offering 25% off nightly rates for travel March 15 through April 30, 2021.
- The Palms Turks and Caicos – Located just steps away from Grace Bay Beach, this 72-suite resort on Providenciales is offering savings of up to 55% for travel through March 11, 2021.
- The Shore Club – Situated along Long Bay Beach in Providenciales, this sought-after resort is offering 55% off all suites for stays now through March 11, 2021.
- West Bay Club —With an intimate boutique setting ideal for family vacations, this oceanfront resort is offering 25% off bookings now through October 31, 2020.
- Windsong Resort – This Caribbean paradise for families, couples, and intimate groups alike is offering 55% off nightly rates for travel January 4 through April 3, 2021.
- Wymara Resort & Villas – Grace Bay Beach’s award-winning Wymara Resort & Villas is offering 25% off standard rates for stays February 7 through December 19, 2021 when booked with code GREENMONDAY.
The Turks and Caicos Islands – home to the “World’s Best Beach” – is a coveted five-star luxury vacation destination for leisure, business, and notable guests from around the globe. With nine main islands of about 40 small islands and uninhabited cays, the destination is inherently safe for travel in this new paradigm of physical distancing, given its expansiveness, stunning outdoor environment, privacy, spacious resort accommodations and unique portfolio of extraordinary private villas and private islands vacations.
To ensure safe travel, the Turks and Caicos Islands has established the TCI Assured quality assurance portal on the Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board website, which serves to certify international travelers for arrival. A travel authorization is provided only after visitors have provided proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test results from an accredited healthcare facility within five days prior to their arrival to the destination, proof of medical insurance, and a completed health screening questionnaire. A 14-day quarantine period is not required for visitors once they have tested negative for the virus.
Upon arrival to the airport, visitors can expect to present their TCI Assured certifications to local authorities, all of whom wear personal protective equipment, before proceeding through immigration where temperature checks for each traveler will also occur.
The Islands’ award-winning hotels and resorts, private villas, restaurants and bars, and tour operators reopened this summer and are welcoming travelers and accepting bookings.
**Terms and conditions apply, including black out dates.
About the Turks and Caicos Island Tourist Board
Home to the “World’s Best Beach,” breathtaking hues from inviting waters, and legendary diving, snorkeling and fishing, the Turks and Caicos Islands beckons guests to an undiscovered Caribbean. The Turks and Caicos Islands consist of 40 islands and cays, nine of which are inhabited. World-class hotels, spas, and restaurants await along with famous stretches of uncrowded beaches and vibrant coral reefs. On land or below the water, guests are invited to relax in the unique serenity, hospitality and beauty of this extraordinary destination
# # #
Media Contacts: Jenn Wade, Sarah Meyer, Blake Willahan and Audrey Chaddick at J. Wade Public Relations, 415-325-5519, email@example.com.